KS3 to KS5 Teacher of Religious Studies/ Religious Studies Teacher/ Religous Education Teacher/ Teacher of Religious Education- Lewisham- September 2019 start
The school is located within Lewisham and is looking to expand their established and educational environment. Students at the school are from various religious backgrounds; therefore educating pupils about different faiths sits highly on the School's agenda. This maintains the importance of diversity in the school and ensures that all students and staff are treated equally. Furthermore, the school prides itself on working with individuals in the community and providing great education for Secondary School pupils.
This position to join as a Religious Studies Teacher/ Teacher of Religious Studies/Religious Education Teacher/ Teacher of Religious Education presents a great opportunity for an eager NQT or experienced teacher to join a thriving school looking to shape and mould their students from KS3 to KS5. The school is also able to offer career development to reach Senior Leadership roles with TLR.
The role includes:
* Teaching KS3-4 Religious Education lessons (Future expansion to KS5)
* Providing ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons for pupils
* Engaging students in the lessons by providing different learning strategies in classroom teaching
* Running revision sessions for KS4 summer examinations
Requirements for the role:
* PGCE/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding teaching record
* Be able to start in September 2019 (NQTs must have graduated or be graduating in 2019)
* Hold experience working in a Secondary School (NQT Placements welcomed)
Interested in the role?...
Apply ASAP to avoid delay!
Please note all shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one to two working days.