TAs- English/ Mathematics / Science Graduates- Hackney
**I am calling for Outstanding Maths/ Science Graduates Teaching Assistant with Experience working with young children!!
** Recent Graduate 2017 & 2018 or**
** £65-80 per day**
**Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES! **
**Keen to kick starts your career in teaching in an “Outstanding” Secondary School? **
**Passionate about your subject and driven to instil a passion for learning in your students? **
If you answered yes to the above, then I want to hear from you today!
This all inclusive thriving mainstream Secondary school in Hackney are looking for young, dynamic graduates who are energetic and passionate about their input into a child’s education. This role will be an immediate start and the graduate appointed will be supporting the children in the core subjects as well as being apart of other subjects of their choice, across KS3 and some classes in KS4 (up to Year 10). However, if the graduate wants to support all the way up to KS5 that opportunity will also be provided to them.
* Recent 2017 or 2018 English, Mathematics and Science Graduates Needed!
* MUST have achieved 2:1 or above
* Recent teaching assistant experience within a London school
* Enthusiasm to work with children and support children in small groups and individuals
* To be able to use their own initiative
* Gain teaching experience
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (if you do not hold one we will process it for you).
* Support teachers in classrooms
* Build rapport with students and teaching
If this sounds interesting to you, then please apply immediately as the schools are looking for exceptional talent to their staffing team ASAP!
Alternatively email me your CV: Khadija.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for this role will commence shortly!