Teaching Assistant – Primary School in Tufnell Park- ASAP START
**Excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers**
A warm lovely Primary School in Tufnell Park is searching for a graduate teaching assistant to join their team ASAP. This school is a mainstream all inclusive primary school ideally seeking for a graduate teaching assistant who is passionate about the education of young people to join their team. The successful graduate will be considered for the Teaching Training Programme such as the; School’s direct Programme.
***Job Title: Teaching Assistant (General)
***Location: Tufnell Park
*** Job Type: Full Time/ Long Term position
***Ofsted ‘Good’ school
*** Graduate applications required
***Experience Teaching Assistants welcome
*** Competitive rate: £70-£85 (depending on experience).
*** EXCELLENT platform for aspiring teachers
*** Potential Schools Direct Teaching Training programme (from September 2019)
This is a perfect opportunity for young graduates aspiring to teach the next future generation! The teaching assistant position will help to build your confidence, knowledge and experience in the classroom.
* Minimum of a 2:1 or above in their degree.
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Experience of SEN/ 1:1 ideal but not essential.
* A creativity or Extra curriculum activity is not required but it is ideal.
* Strong English, Maths or Science graduate!
* This school is looking for graduates with a core subject degree as the main focus will be helping students with their Numeracy& Literacy.
* The advantage of having such a degree/ skills would be, being apart of Year 6 booster sessions/ intervention class assisting them with their SATS.
If you meet the above criteria then we would like to meet a graduate like you ASAP!!
Please send through your updated CV immediately, either by clicking on this link OR via email to: email@example.com