Maths Teacher - Lambeth
Maths Teacher (SEMH /PRU)
£130 - £180 daily rate Depending on exp
Maths Teacher (SEMH /PRU) – JAN Start
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with Maths children?
Servoca Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Lambeth
Servoca education are currently recruiting for a SEN school in Lambeth. Our Schoos provides quality education for children with Challenging Behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education: Pupil refferal units (PRU) Social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools or in alternative provision settings including 1 to 1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - (SEMH /PRU) - Lambeth
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN. (SEMH/ PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
* Skilfully able to plan affective lessons and differentiate based on each child individual needs.
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
About the Role - Maths Teacher (SEMH /PRU) - Lambeth
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 3-6 students with Special Educational Needs (SEN- SEMH /challenging behaviour)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
Servoca Education Resourcing are always looking for both qualified teachers and classroom support staff, whether they are newly qualified or experienced teachers, or just keen to take on a new challenge in a classroom support role.
Provided they have not already registered with Servoca Education Resourcing, or previously been referred to us, you can earn yourself a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school–then please email your updated CV to email@example.com Today!