Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary School in Barnet- - ASAP START
A lovely Primary School located in the heart of Barnet, is seeking for a STRONG graduate teaching assistant to join their team ASAP. They are ideally seeking for a graduate teaching assistant who is passionate about the education of young people. The successful graduate will be considered for the Teaching Training Programme; School’s direct Programme.
*** Job Title: Teaching Assistant (General)
*** Location: London Borough of Barnet
*** Job Type: Full Time/ Long Term position
*** Immediate Start
*** Ofsted ‘Good’ school
*** Strong Graduates requirements: English Lit, Maths or Science.
*** Experience Teaching Assistants welcome
*** Competitive rate: £70-£85 (depending on experience).
*** EXCELLENT platform for aspiring teachers
*** Potential Schools Direct Teaching Training programme (from September 2019).
* Candidates are required to have at least a minimum of a 2:1 or above in their degree.
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Creativity or Extra curriculum activities are not required but it is ideal.
* Enhanced DBS on the Update Service not required but ideal!
* Strong English Lit, Creative Writing, Maths or Science graduate needed!!
* This school is looking for graduates with a core subject degree as the main focus will be helping students with their Numeracy& Literacy.
* The advantage of having such a degree/ skills would be, being apart of Year 6 booster sessions/ intervention class assisting them with their SATS.
This is a perfect ideal opportunity for young graduates aspiring to teachers for the next future generation! The teaching assistant position will help to build your confidence, knowledge and experience in the classroom. If you meet the above criteria then we would like to meet a graduate like you ASAP!
Please send through your updated CV immediately, either by clicking on this link OR via email to: email@example.com