‘Good’ Ofsted rated mainstream Secondary school in the Royal Borough of Kingston is looking for a SEN Teaching assistant to join their reptuable school. The vacancy requires an exceptional and skilled SEN Teaching Assistant to work with KS3-KS4 children ASAP on a long term and full time basis.
**Have you got experience working with SEN children/ students?
**Do you believe that every child deserves an excellent education?
**Are you ready to make a real difference in helping pupils achieve their full potential?
If so this is a great opportunity for you to enhance your career or build experience in a new education area.
Teaching Assistant Role
* The position is for a Key Stage 3 to 4 SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a long term position on a full time basis in Kingston, the potential to specialise in a subject according to your experience or qualifications or to build a new career if you are a graduate.
* The day to day schedule is from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and involves working closely with an ASD pupil who experiences difficulties in the classroom. Therefore the role of the ASD/ SEN Teaching Assistant will be to help and motivate in a classroom environment.
* In addition, 1:1 support will also be needed if the student needs to have time on their own away from the other students in the classroom
Furthermore, there is an opportunity for the right SEN Teaching Assistant to progress in a position with continuous learning and professional development to become a teacher through ‘Schools Direct’. Moreover, the school implements an environment for open communication between the school staff and the Senior Leadership Teams (SLTs).
* Specialism in ASD
* Teaching Assistant/ 1:1 support
* Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames
* Mainstream Secondary School with Excellent Transport Links
* £70- £95 per day (based on experience)
* ASAP start- Full Time
If you are interested in this role and believe you possess the right qualities to be an ASD Teacher then please apply ASAP!