Have you recently graduated in the last five years as an English Graduate?
Do you have a 2:2 BA English degree or higher? Then this experience presents a fantastic opportunity for you!
A good Ofsted rated and over-subscribed Secondary is looking for an ambitious English Teaching Assistant to join their co-educational team to provide ongoing individualised support to students. The school continues to represent their high expectations by addressing appropriately.
* Full Time Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Opportunity for Schools Direct training from September 2019
* Help to run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
* Opportunity to gain classroom experience
* Working hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Salary £60 to £80 per day
School Information- Good Secondary and A-Level School
* Chiswick- London Borough of Hounslow
* Role includes assisting students between Year 7 and Year 13
* Great ‘Schools Direct’ scheme for high performing TAs
Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The school is looking for an ambitious and exceptional graduate with a strong academic background to join them in January 2019 as a Teaching Assistant. The ideal graduate must have a 2:2 English university degree or higher and must be considering to pursue a teaching career in Secondary Education. Ideally the graduate needs to be confident, ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated to helping students.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and you believe you have the acquired skills to become an English Teaching Assistant please apply ASAP!