** Mathematics NQT **
** KS5 Teaching**
** Fixed Term Contract, Six months**
** £ 130-140 per day**
**Accessible Transport Links**
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated College in the Bromley is looking for Newly Qualified Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher to join their dedicated establishment on a fixed term six months contract. The ideal candidate must be able to start ASAP as the students require a skilled and enthusiastic teacher. The college thrives themselves on promoting diversity, equality and respect to all students and staff in the College. This can be reflected in the international variations of their students and staff.
The Newly Qualified Teacher of Mathematics will...
* Teach KS5/ A-Level Mathematics Students
* Prepare structured lesson plans for daily sessions
* Provide revision sessions for mock examinations and summer examinations
* Teach ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons
* Build rapport with Students
Requirements for the role:
* Have sound knowledge of KS5/ A-Level Mathematics syllabuses and examination procedures.
* Hold a UK recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, PGDE, GTP,SCITT or GTP)
* Must be able to commence work ASAP
* Be able to work for six months.
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements! Applicants will be contacted if they have been progressed to the next stage.