Special Needs Teacher (TLR) - Wandsworth
Special Needs Teacher (TLR) SEND Teacher- Autism
£130 - £200 daily rate Depending on exp TLR available !
Special Needs Teacher (TLR) for September
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Servoca Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - Wandsworth
Servoca education are currently recruiting for a SEN school across Wandsworth. Our Schools provides quality education for children with severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and Autism (ASD).
Person Specification -Special Needs Teacher (TLR) - Wandsworth
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN. (Autism, SLD, MLD, PMLD, Complex Needs)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child individual needs.
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
Any experience of Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant approaches to communication and play are advantageous but not essential
About the Role - Special Needs Teacher (TLR) - Wandsworth
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with Special Educational Needs (SEN). (Autism, SLD, MLD, PMLD, Complex Needs)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education ?
Servoca Education can offer you :
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
lease email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Today!