KS3-KS4 Teacher of Religious Education /Religious Studies Teacher- East London
An exceptional Secondary School in East London is seeking an Experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher of Religious Education/ Religious Studies Teacher to join their school on a long term supply basis with the opportunity to transfer to a permanent position. This position is for an Immediate Start.
** Temp to Perm opportunity (based on performance) **
** 135 to 175 per day then to MPS or UPS (if taken on permanently) **
** KS3 to KS5 Religious Education Teacher/Teacher of Religious Education**
** Immediate Start**
The school is located within inner East London and has accessible transport links within East London to outer boroughs in London. Students at the school are from different religious backgrounds; therefore educating pupils about different religious faiths sits highly on the School's agenda. This maintains the importance of diversity in the school and ensures that all students and staff are treated equally. Furthermore, the school prides itself on working with individuals in the community and providing great education for the Secondary School students.
* Teaching KS3 to KS4 Religious Education lessons
* Providing ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons for students
* Engaging students in the lessons by providing different learning strategies in classroom teaching
* Running revision sessions for KS4 students for summer exams
Requirements for the role:
* PCGE/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding teaching record
* Be able to start Immediately
* Hold experience working in a Secondary School (NQT Placements accepted)
If you are interested in this role then please reply ASAP. Interviews for this role are in demand due to the immediate start of the position.