Servoca Education Resourcing is currently working with a number of colleges in South East London. Our colleges are always recruiting for immediate daily, short term and long term positions!
We are always recruiting for dedicated and talented staff and these roles are open to either a Graduate Learning Support Assistant (LSA) or experienced Learning Support Assistant (LSA).
We work with large successful colleges that offer courses such as GCSEs, BTEC and A Levels. They are rated highly via Ofsted. All of our colleges are well managed with successful Senior Leadership Teams and Heads of College. Middle Managers in the SEN departments are strong leaders and managers with clear direction. Additionally our colleges have a warm friendly and approachable staff. Their pupils know what is to be expected of them and some require additional support, depending on the SEN (Special Educational Needs) requirements.
* Do you hold a degree?
* Are you able to build a strong rapport with students?
* Experience working with pupils at either secondary level or college level (ie as a Teaching Assistant/ TA/ LSA/ Learning Support Assistant/ Youth Worker/ Learning Mentor etc)
* Are you confident in working with students in either small group or on a 1-2-1 basis?
* Graduate or experienced TA/LSA/youth worker/ learning Mentor / etc?
* In date DBS with the update service
If your answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you
Servoca Education is currently recruiting for either a Graduate Learning Support Assistant (LSA) or experienced Learning Support Assistants (LSA)/ Teaching Assistant/ TA/ Youth Worker/ Learning Mentor who will be working with students on either a 1-2-1 or small groups basis. You will be a flexible colleague who can start work immediately and available for the various roles these great colleges have to offer. There are short term and long term posts at these colleges for a Learning Support Assistant.
To avoid disappointment, apply and attach your CV today to work in Learning Support!