Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Kingston
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (ASD TA)
£60-80 daily rate Depending on exp
SEND Teaching Assistant for September
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND teaching assistant who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Servoca Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced SEN teaching assistants and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School – Kingston
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a SEN school across Kingston. Servoca education is currently recruiting for a SEN school in Kingston. The school provides quality education for children with Autism (ASD). The organised management team offer a fantastic environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. Communication, and developing children's communication skills is a top priority and the school is committed to providing opportunities for children to communicate throughout the school environment. Makaton and PECS are used daily by children and staff.
Person Specification -Special Needs teaching assistant - (ASD teaching assistant) – Kingston
The successful candidates need to have
* Proactive person who works on there own initiative
* Experience working with children and young adults that have ASD would be preferable.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
* Resilient personality who works well under
* Empathetic and patient someone who can build rapport with the children
* Training on PECS, Makaton, Team Teach and moving handling strongly desired.
Special Needs Teaching assistant (ASD teaching assistant) – Kingston
Why work with Servoca education?
When you apply you get:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised a
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
Servoca Education Resourcing are always looking for both qualified teachers and classroom support staff, whether they are newly qualified or experienced teaching assistants, or just keen to take on a new challenge in a classroom support role.
Provided they have not already registered with Servoca Education Resourcing, or previously been referred to us, you can earn yourself a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school–then please email your updated CV to email@example.com Today!