New position has arisen at an academically driven Lewisham Secondary School. They are recruiting for full time Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. This is to commence immediately.
Innovative and creative Lewisham Secondary School that is highly regarded. Excellent opportunity to put your stamp in a successful department. Strong SLT who is passionate about the school with a clear goal for excellence. The SLT at this exemplary Secondary School in Lewisham has exceptional managerial and leadership capabilities. The teaching is Good with Outstanding features. Students are inspired and have clear goals and aspirations to succeed. This school has a successful pastoral team & support staff and teachers. Over-subscribed secondary school with a excellent sixth form.
This is a full time long term Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology position for an immediate start. This long term role would suit either a MPS or UPS NQT or Experienced Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. You will be able to teach your subject at AS and A2 levels. There have been departmental changes and a great time to join a school where essentially you can put your stamp in the department. You would be an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. You will be able to enthuse your students and will be able to teach a strong and engaging lesson. The post is for a full time and permanent position.
* You will have either a Secondary trained or post 16 Qualified Teacher (SCITT/ Teach First/ PGCE/ Post 16 PGCE /QTS/QTLS)
* Able to deliver fun, engaging and informative lessons
* College or Secondary School Sociology Teacher experience
* Experience teaching at BTEC or A Level / KS5
* NQT or Experienced Sociology Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Good to Outstanding Sociology Teacher
* Able to enthuse your students with a strong teaching background
* In date DBS with the update service