Servoca Education Resourcing has an increasing demand from our South East London Secondary Schools. Currently recruiting for a new Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant or Behaviour Support Worker for different types of schools available from September 2018.
The ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant or Behaviour Support Worker must be dynamic, adaptable, enthusiastic, hard working and able to build a strong rapport with both students and teachers. You will also be open to the type of school you work in as we work with a number of different types of schools in South East London. You will the type of Graduate Teaching Assistant /TA or Behaviour Support Worker who ideally has experience with SEN. These positions would be ideal if you are contemplating pursuing a career in teaching in the future and would like to get an understanding is what it is like within the classroom.
As a Grad Teaching Assistant you will be working with students either on a 1-2-1 basis or within small groups. Some of the students may have behavioural needs which would require a calm but assertive practitioner who wants to make a difference to mainstream secondary students. The successful TA/ Graduate Teaching Assistant or Behaviour Support Worker will be able to build a rapport with their students and to build strong relationships with your students and the teachers you work with.
To be considered for this we are looking for the following:
* Must have a degree between 2014 - 2018
* Must be able to show on your CV that you have worked with students in some capacity (Grad TA / LSA / TA / Youth Worker / BSW)
* Some SEN experience would be preferred but not imperative
* Preferably some experience with students at Secondary Level (KS3, KS4)
* Intelligent, Articulate, Focused, Professional, able to build a strong rapport with students
* Interested in pursuing a career in teaching