SEN Teaching Assistants –Battersea, Wandsworth
SEMH, ADHD, ASD & Behaviour Support
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School
£65 - £100 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in September?
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
A mainstream Primary school in Battersea, Wandsworth are looking for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to support children in the school with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin in September 2018. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
1 year contract
£65-£100 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
Interviews for this position will begin on Tuesday 28th August 2018 with the view to start work on the 3rd September.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Abi Ralph on email@example.com . I look forward to your application!