Year 4 Teacher – South Kensington – 2 form entry ‘Good’Primary School
London Borough of Kensington
Are you looking for a long-term teaching role in Key Stage 2 to begin in September?
**NQT Teachers and those with Experience Welcome!**
A two form entry Primary school located in South Kensington are searching for a Year 4 Class Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, long-term contract. There is the possibility of achieving a permanent contract from January.
The school is nearby to South Kensington station so has fantastic transport links including the Piccadilly, Circle and District line.
* Year 4 Teacher
* South Kensington, LBKC
* Full-time, long-term contract
* 1 year contract
* Inner-London salary MPS/UPS
* September 2018
* 2 form entry
* Good OFSTED
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in the children. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented KS2 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Abi Ralph @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Teacher – Year 4 Teacher – South Kensington, LBKC