Are you considering becoming a teacher in the near future?
If you are an English, Maths or Science Graduate and need to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant then this presents the ideal opportunity for you!
Servoca Education is looking to support graduates in gaining valuable classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant to help aspiring teachers. ‘Good to Outstanding’ schools are looking for aspiring teachers which are looking for a full time, paid teaching assistant positions.
* Full Time Teaching Assistant (Term time only)
* Opportunity for Schools Direct training the following year
* Great classroom experience – Help run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
School Information – Good to Outstanding Secondary Schools
* Ofsted Graded ‘Good to Outstanding’ Secondary Schools
* Boroughs include Barnet, Enfield, Brent, Harrow, Camden, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster.
* Mixed ability classes
* Great ‘Schools Direct’ scheme for high performing TA’s
* Salary goes from £60 to £80 per day.
Teaching assistant person specification:
My client school is looking for an exceptional graduate that has a very strong academic background, to join them in September as a Teaching Assistant. This graduate must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree and must be considering a teaching career in Secondary Teaching. This graduate must be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about working with children and be able to commit to the entire academic year minimum (September > July).
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be Teacher Assistant please send your CV ASAP.