EYFS (Reception) Teacher – 2 form entry Primary- Mayfair, Westminster
Are you an early years specialist teacher?
**NQTs and Experienced Teachers Welcome!**
An acclaimed two form entry Primary school based in Mayfair in Westminster are searching for a Early Years Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, permanent basis. The vacancy is for a Reception class. This role is suitable for an NQT and a teacher with more experience. This is an ‘Good’ school who have been commended for their NQT induction programmes. Additionally, they have fantastic continuous training and development programmes for those teachers who would like to take on TLR.
* Reception – EYFS Teacher
* Mayfair, Westminster
* September 2018
* Full-time, permanent contract
* 2 form entry
* Good OFSTED
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in each and every child. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. The Primary school hope to find a dedicated and talented Reception teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom. The Primary school only has 23 children on average per class so is relatively small.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! The school is within walking distance of London Victoria station
The requirements for this role include:
* Hold QTS/EYTS - Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent
* Ideally UK experience (either full-time or during university placements)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Abi Ralph @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com
Primary Teacher – Reception Teacher – Mayfair, Westminster