Are you looking for a supportive school to guide you through your induction year?
Are you currently a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for the next step in your career?
Would a school that offers continuous CPD opportunities and training schemes help progress your career?
**NQTs and Experienced Teachers Welcome!**
A supportive, 2 form entry Primary school based in Holloway in Islington are searching for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, permanent basis. The vacancy is for Year 5 or Year 6 dependent on the candidate’s experience and preference.
This role is suitable for either an NQT or a teacher with more experience. This is a ‘Good’ school that are known for providing an excellent NQT induction programme. Additionally, they invest time and money in CPD courses for those teachers who would like to one day take on TLR.
* Primary Teacher – Year 5 and Year 6
* Holloway, Islington
* September 2018
* Full-time, permanent contract
* 2 form entry
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons in order to instil a love of learning in each and every child. The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented Key Stage 2 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* A committed staff team and strong Governing Body
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! The school is located close to the Victoria and Piccadilly line and is serviced by a number of bus routes.
The requirements for this role include:
* Hold QTS - Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent
* Ideally UK experience (either full-time or during university placements)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Raj Joshi at Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com