An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary school are seeking to appoint great class teachers to lead the learning in one of our classes.
This is a very popular and highly inclusive Children’s Centre and Primary School, taking children from 6 months. They are situated in a central location, very close to the Barbican Centre, and take full advantage of this; the year is filled with trips and visits that offer rich first-hand learning experiences for the children. The Headteacher also has great contacts with many organisations that visit to work with the children. They are looking for a teacher who shares the philosophy that children deserve the best, and who is committed to giving of their best. The successful candidate will have high expectations of all children and be able to inspire and motivate. He or she will be, or have the potential to become, an excellent practitioner.
Do you have?
* The skills and creativity to deliver the WOW factor to children who love learning?
* The ability to work as part of a team?
* The ambition to develop professionally, with your sights set high for your future? We are looking for a qualified class teacher who has:
* The ability to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching with an excellent record of classroom practice and continuing professional development (CPD).
* Recent experience of teaching children in an inner-city primary school.
* Fair and firm behaviour management skills and an enthusiasm for child-centred learning.
* A real passion for providing children with a quality education that sets them up for life.
* The ability to work with colleagues to further improve standards our school has already achieved.
In return, the school can offer:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience.
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors.
* A committed staff team and strong Governing Body.
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development.
* A great location! The school is located opposite the mouth watering Whitecross Street food market and is near Farringdon’s busy and diverse restaurants and bars. It’s a stone’s throw away from St. Paul’s Cathedral, the River Thames and many other Central London sights and attractions.
If this sounds like an opportunity suited to you then please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with full contact details.