***HEAD OF SCIENCE REQUIRED FOR A FANTASTIC SECONDARY SCHOOL LOCATED IN THE BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE***
Our Client, a fantastic, outstanding rated secondary school are recruiting for Head of Science to join their School. They are looking to appoint a motivated teacher with a proven track record of achievement to lead an established Science department.
The School - The school is a Ofsted ‘Good’ School with good behaviour and strong leadership team. There are excellent transport links to the School making it very easily accessible. The School are offering a progressive and a lot of support for the right candidate to develop their career and take the department to the next level!
The Role - Head of Science
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated, ambitious and focused Experienced MPS or UPS Head of Science, this post would be suitable for you! Open to candidates who are looking for a 'step up' into responsibility. You will be excellent leadership and managerial attributes. If you are looking for an outstanding school that is supportive, well managed then this could be what you are looking for in your next post!
To be considered for this Head of Humanities teaching job, you will need to;
* have QTS
* possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
* have the ability to teach across the age and ability level at KS3 up to KS5
* have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
* ability to teach Biology/Chemistry/Physics/General Science
* understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
*show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
* have the willingness to lead a successful and enthusiastic team
* have high expectations of pupils and themselves
* be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
* be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
**FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP**