I am currently working with an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Finsbury Park, Islington who need a new class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2018 (NQTs welcome to apply).
Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS
+ TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £28,660 - £47,298 pa
Permanent, Fulltime 32.5 hours
NQT’s welcome to apply
Required September 2018
The School is located close to Arsenal and Finsbury Park stations right in the heart if Islington and boast a wonderfully diverse and multicultural cohort of pupils.
The new teacher will be:
* A good or outstanding classroom practitioner
* A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
* A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
* A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils
* Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals.
* Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
* Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
* Work in a positive and supportive environment
* Grow within the school, with opportunities for career progression
If you think that you fit the bill and would like to apply for this opportunity then please click on the link below and send in a copy of your CV along with full contact details.