Ofsted Good School (in all categories) is currently recruiting for a History Teacher/ Teacher of History. This is an immediate long term post.
Highly reputable & popular Secondary school with a Sixth Form in Bromley. This school is a high achieving one with students who essentially want to learn. This secondary school in Bromley is of good standing & provides a stimulating learning environment for their pupils. This secondary school provides themselves on their high expectations, not only for their students but also for their staff. They are continually looking to develop their students as professionals as well as raising the standard of teaching. The Headteacher is ambitious and has excellent vision for the school. The Senior Leadership Team & Middle Managers are ambitious, excellent leaders and managers in this very well run school.
This school is recruiting for either a NQT or Experienced Teacher of History / History Teacher (MPS or UPS) for this long term post. If you are the type of right History Teacher / Teacher of History who is passionate about their subject and essentially looking for a school you can teach as opposed to ‘crowd control’ then this is the right school for you. This school is recruiting for a History Teacher / Teacher of History to commence work immediately who can teach at KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable but not essential). You must be a good to outstanding History Teacher / teacher of History and able to demonstrate this in your lessons.
This would suit someone who is able to build a strong rapport and able to teach an engaging, inspiring and enthusiastic lesson. Also a History Teacher/ Humanities Teacher you will have a great love and passion for your subject
What they are looking for...
* Must have a UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/ CertEd/ SCITT/ Teach First / GTP/QTS)
* NQT or Experienced History Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Must have Secondary school teaching experience & excellent knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum
* Must be a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' History Teacher
* Able to build a strong rapport with your students & able to teach inspiring & fun lessons in history
* Able to teach History at a minimum of KS3 & KS4
* Available immediately