Teaching Assistant – Royal Oak, Westminster- April Start
A Primary School close to Royal Oak tube station are searching for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to join them after the Easter break. Specifically they are looking for someone with experience teaching phonics as this will be a key part of the role. This position will begin in April on a contract basis until the end of the academic year with the view to continue in September.
The Primary school is graded ‘good’ by OFSTED and is very supportive of graduates who are looking to train to become a teacher in future.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your duties will include.
* Working with students to help with achieving lesson objectives
* Leading small groups with Phonics Sessions
* Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children in Year 1 and 2
* Work as a part of a team and using your own initiative
* 1 Years Experience working with Children
* Available full time
* Able to travel to Royal Oak in Westminster
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an Teaching Assistant
* Phonics Experience
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
To become a key part of this Westminster School as a Teaching Assistant, send us your application now.