Exceptional opportunity for larger than average, mixed vibrant secondary school in the borough of Southwark. Currently they are recruiting for an experienced permanent Subject Leader Maths at KS5
Well known & Forward thinking Secondary School in Southwark with a great community spirit. This school educates through the Key Stages up to 6th Form. The school always strives to recruit for Good to Outstanding KS5 Maths Teacher/ Teacher of Maths with a strong STEM background. There are some inconsistencies in the department, however this is an exciting opportunity to start at this school as gives you an opportunity to make your mark in the department. Excellent opportunity as you can make an impact and showcase your teaching. Supportive and ambitious Head who has excellent vision for the school and department.
In September 2018, this Southwark school is recruiting for either a MPS or UPS (with TLR) experienced Subject Leader in Maths / Teacher of Maths/ Maths Teacher/ Second In Charge/ 2IC or HOD, we are keen to hear from you. This is a very forward thinking school and great place to ‘put your mark’ within the department. If you have an excellent track record of raising results and attainment, consistent in your teaching and able to lead KS5 maths with a great track record, this would be an excellent opportunity for you! Working with strong leadership team, this permanent appointment would suit someone with a go-getter attitude.
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/ CertEd/ SCITT/ QTS)
* You will be either and experienced; Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths / Coordinator/ Experienced AST/ 2IC / HOD / Subject Lead Maths
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Experience
* Sound knowledge of your subject & Curriculum
* Must be able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson
* Excellent leadership, Managerial experience and qualities
* Strong Commitment to Inspiring Students as an experienced Maths Teacher
* Strong STEM background as an experienced Maths Teacher / Maths Teacher
* Creative, Imaginative & Forward Thinking Practitioner
* Excellent Track Record of Improving a Department