Servoca Education resourcing are currently working with a primary school in Finchley who are looking for a full time receptionist
You will be working closely with the senior management team don't miss this opportunity to get first hand experience being part of a dedicated team working for a reputable primary school in Barnet.
* Attendance administration, including reporting absences as per school procedures
* To assist head of administration with all day to day tasks
* Liaising with exam centres to book external exams where necessary
* Responding to online enquiries and online leads.
* To administer various student questionnaires including the Student Satisfaction Survey
* To give information to prospective students.
* English Fluency (a minimum of C1)
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask
* Ability to deal with and resolve high volume of queries
* Ability to relate to and build rapport with students whilst still maintaining professional demeanour at all times
* Strong attention to detail and high level of data accuracy
* Exceptional customer service ethos * Ability to find and present solutions to achieve customer satisfaction
* Solid IT skills and ability to navigate a bookings system and email use.
* Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as a member of a team
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to completion
Minimum of 1 years of experience (admin position, based in the UK)
If you have the relevant experience and a fully enhanced DBS then please click 'apply' and attach a copy of your CV along with full contact details.