RE Teacher - Redbridge - OUTSTANDING school - Permanent Role
Servoca Education are looking to recruit an RE Teacher for a large secondary school based in the Redbridge area.
The position will involve teaching RE up to KS4 and previous experience teaching at both levels is a requirement.
The chosen applicant will also be required to teach some general humanities at KS3. The role will begin ASAP or January 2022 on a permanent contract.
If you are passionate about teaching RE and can engage and interact with secondary age pupils, then we want to hear from you.
• Ability to teach RE up to and including KS4
• Happy to teach Humanities at KS3
• Strong behaviour management
• Excellent communication skills
• PGCE with QTS or equivalent
• An enhanced DBS certificate
If you are interested - please apply ASAP by sending over your CV or contact Grace Macdonald ASAP on 0203 031 4862