Graduate Teaching Assistant - Catch up intervention groups
A Graduate Teaching Assistant position has arisen for a talented individual who is passionate about education to work in a popular Hackney Primary school, interviews to be held as soon as possible!
Could you be a resilient role model for pupils who need extra support?
Are you patient, empathetic and understand that each pupil has different needs?
If you are an ambitious graduate enthusiastic about supporting pupils at a vital stage in their education, this Graduate Teaching Assistant role could be ideal for you.
These exciting roles are specifically designed to help high achieving graduates build paid experience prior to starting teacher training, or Educational Psychology careers, and come with training and support from the host school.
You will be working with groups of 5-6 primary aged children to help with catch up interventions due to COVID.
JOB DESCRIPTION – TEACHING ASSISTANT – Interventions
• Starting ASAP – Full-time, long-term role
• Monday – Friday 8.30-3.45
• Work with groups of pupils in the classroom
• Resilient and determined role model needed
• Fantastic Primary School in Hackney
• Perfect for aspiring teachers
• Degree essential – subject is flexible
• Strong academic background – Good A-Level & GCSE results
• Passion for Education
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience is desirable
• Ability to build relationships with hard-to-reach pupils
As a Graduate TA you will work with the pupils to understand their needs and remove any barriers to learning.
Pupils at this school come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds, some may have social and emotional difficulties or special educational needs however the majority of the role will be leading Maths and English interventions.
You will be provided with excellent training and support from the school and have the opportunity to work alongside other talented graduates.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, apply to join this fabulous school in Hackney!
Click apply and send your CV and covering letter to Grace at Servoca today or contact 0207 747 3033. If shortlisted we will contact you as soon as possible!