Primary Teaching Assistant - SEN
**ASD / PMLD
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca education is looking for experienced and aspiring special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistants and learning support assistants to work in schools and colleges around London. We are specifically looking for candidates interested in working with students with autism (ASD/ASC) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
The school – Primary Teaching Assistant - SEN - Southwark
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Southwark that provides a safe learning environment for pupils living with ASD and PMLD. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs Teaching Assistant to provide a high standard of education and training for students with special educational needs.
The Candidate – Primary Teaching Assistant - SEN - Southwark
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC) and/or profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Primary Teaching Assistant - SEN - Southwark
* The role will involve working with pupils that are living with ASD and/or PMLD
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!