London Psychology Graduates -Clapham Junction
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting staff to work in schools for students with special educational needs and mental health challenges. We have a number of positions available all over London and this role is perfect for someone looking for a years experience in this type of environment before progressing to a masters or PHD.
The Candidate - London Psychology Graduates - SEN School Support
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN children and/or care related work
* Experience with challenging behaviour
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!