Learning Support Assistant / LSA needed in Camden
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Belsize Park, Camden is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to join them ASAP.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working with an ASD child in year 4 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for group interventions.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established LSA with a strong academic background.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
This is a Teacher Training School. There will be opportunities for the successful candidate to embark on Teacher Training if they wish from September 2022.
* Learning Support Assistant / LSA
* Teacher Training School
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Working hours 08:30 – 15:30
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Belsize Park, Camden location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelor’s Degree – essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com