SEN TA / LSA needed in West Drayton
A popular, multi-cultural Primary School in West Drayton is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in Primary Education to join them on a long term basis ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with a diverse culture and regular CPD for all staff.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 4, small group work and supporting the teacher within the class.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary SEN Children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
* SEN TA / LSA
* West Drayton location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelor’s Degree – desirable
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org