Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA in Bermondsey
A ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School in Bermondsey is recruiting for a SEN TA / Behaviour Support Worker specialising in SEMH to join them ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically SEMH and will have strong academic track record.
A Team Teach qualification would be desirable.
This is a full time, long term role for the remainder of the academic year with
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Behaviour Support Worker / SEMH TA
* Bermondsey, Southwark location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2022
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* Team Teach - desirable
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com