Specialist Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - Specialist Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a school in Hounslow that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with special educational needs. The school is looking for several teaching assistants experienced in working with special needs for the new school year. The school is Outstanding rated by Ofsted and accomodates students aged from primary age through to Sixth form.
The Candidate - Specialist Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* PECS/Makaton/BSL/Sign Along training would be preferred
The Role - Specialist Teaching Assistants - Hounslow
* The role will involve helping students in their personal care, including toileting, personal hygiene and eating and drinking
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education?
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!