Servoca Education are recruiting a passionate TA's for 1:1 vacancies in a Primary school in Hackney.
Are you a dynamic SEN Learning Support Assistant in the Hackney area? Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity for September 2021?
I am currently recruiting for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant with ADHD/SEMH experience for a Primary school in Hackney.
The role is a Teaching Assistant role working 1:1 with students 4-11 years old. The post is to start in September 2021 and will be working until the end of the school academic year.
The criteria needed for the role is:
• SEN Teaching Assistant with ADHD/SEMH experience.
• Ideal for Current SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Experience working 121 with students who have ADHD/SEMH or in a group setting
• Track Record of Mentoring & Supporting ADHD/SEMH pupils
• Close to all transport links
This Hackney primary school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistants that have worked in a SEN setting. The school will accept applications from a current SEN Teaching Assistants or Teaching Assistants who can show they can make a positive impact with pupils who have ADHD/SEMH also previous experience with Autism and challenging behaviour.
Please apply now!!! Or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org