Teacher For children with Autism
* Teacher For children with Autism
* (TLR) – ASD
* SEN School based in East London - Charlton
* Permanent position starting September 2021
* £130-£200 daily rate, depending on exp, TLR available
*** SEN ASD Teacher (TLR)
*** Experience teaching students with ASD/Complex Needs is preferred
Are you currently an SEN Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Would your students or colleagues describe you as a passionate, enthusiastic, and adaptive SEN teacher?
Do you attain knowledge and experience teaching students on the Autistic Spectrum?
If you have answered yes and you are looking to start a new role in a brilliant school in Charlton , from September, please continue reading below and hit the apply button!
Teacher For children with Autism - The school
SEN School based in Charlton which offer training and support to progress your CPD. The SEN school caters for students with varied complex needs which include Autism. The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students whom are verbal and nonverbal.
Teacher For children with Autism - The ideal candidate
* You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
* Experience teaching students with Autism/Complex Needs.
* Knowledge of the UK curricuum
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
* Aware of safeguarding procedures
* Build a rapport with the students in the class
* Reliable and punctual
* Calm demeanour and patient
Teacher For children with Autism - The position
* You will be required to teach a class of 6-8 students that all have Autism and some also have other needs.
* You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
* In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants. The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
* Wide range of roles and progression opportunities
* Flexible registration procedures
* Market leading pay rates – paid to scale
* Your needs are prioritised
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.