Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an academic Teaching assistant looking for a supportive school to start your career?
The School - Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Servoca education is currently looking for graduates with an interest in working with special needs students in the future to work in a school just outside of Watford. The school caters for students who have some visual impairments, as well as learning difficulties, and is an exceptionally nurturing and rewarding environment.
The Candidate - Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
* Experience of working with children with SEN
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs (SEN)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!