EYFS Teacher – Primary School in Brent – September 2021
Are you looking for a supportive, welcoming school?
Are you currently an EYFS Teacher looking for the next step in your career?
Would a school that offers continuous CPD opportunities and training schemes help progress your career?
An outstanding primary school based in the heart of Brent are searching for an EYFS Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, long term basis. This role is suitable for an experienced EYFS teacher. This is an ‘Outstanding’ school who have fantastic continuous training and development programmes for those teachers who would like to take on TLR.
* Primary Teacher with QTS – EYFS
* Brent – North East London
* September 2021
* Full-time, long contract
* Primary School/ EYFS
* Outstanding OFSTED
As an EYFS Class Teacher at this two form entry primary school your role will be to deliver engaging lessons to instil a love of learning in each and every child. You’ll ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a class teacher and have the experience to manage 4 nursery nurses.
This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. This primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom.
In return, the school offers:
* TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
* Top NQT induction programme (commended by OFSTED)
* A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience
* A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
* A committed staff team and strong Governing Body
* An excellent package of CPD to support your development
* A great central location! The school is within 5 minutes walk of Paddington station meaning it is easily accessible from all over London
The requirements for this role include:
* Hold QTS - Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent
* Ideally UK experience (either full-time or during university placements)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are searching for an exciting EYFS teaching role for Brent and the details above sound interesting then please contact Leigham Stone @ Servoca Education on 02077473033 or send your CV to email@example.com
Primary Teacher – EYFS Teacher – Brent