Graduate SEN TA / Learning Support Assistant (SEMH) needed in Vauxhall
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Vauxhall is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant specialising in SEN (SEMH) to join them in September.
This is a two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They are looking for an enthusiastic TA with prior experience or an interest in SEMH. The successful candidate will be skilled in de-escalation techniques, ideally Team Teach Trained and have a calm, empathetic manner.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 within a year 5 class. You may also be required to take children across KS2 for small group work.
This is a Teacher Training school and they love to promote from within. It is an excellent role for a career focussed candidate.
This is a full time, long term role starting in September with permanent contracts on offer from 2022.
* SEN TA / LSA
* SEMH Specialism (an interest in SEMH or experience)
* 1:1 in Year 5
* Vauxhall location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Teacher Training School
* Rapid career progression
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Team Teach – desirable
* Proven experience working with KS2 aged children - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com