KS2 Teaching Assistant with Teacher Training Opportunities
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Croydon who are looking for a Graduate TA with an interest in KS2 to join them.
This thriving Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant, starting immediately & working within the Year 3 Class.
Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from Sept 2022.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Croydon location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com