Servoce Education is recruiting a SEN TA to work 1:1 with ASD students in a 'Good' Primary school in Stratford supporting children and young people across Key Stages 1 and 2.
We are looking for a Learning Support Worker/SEN Teaching Assistants. The successful candidate will be dynamic, creative and will work exceptionally hard to meet the personalised needs of the children. The post holder will have high expectations of the children ensuring they reflect on the children’s needs to ensure progress is being made both academically, socially and emotionally. They will have joint responsibility with the class teacher to ensure the children are receiving the right curriculum offer according to their EHCP.
Are you an outstanding, highly motivated learning support professional with energy and enthusiasm to stimulate children to achieve beyond their expectations? Have you got a holistic and caring approach to removing the barriers to learning?
We are looking for an inspirational member of staff who has a passion for developing the best in children, who is ready for a new challenge and are not willing to accept second best!
The successful candidate will:
· have experience of working with children with ASC/SEMH
· develop positive relationships with children and have a genuine child-centred approach
· a holistic approach to the well-being and education of pupils
· be organised and creative
· have high aspirations in raising achievement
· enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning
· have a good sense of humour
· Lead whole school projects and measure progress
· Can independently run whole school projects
· Excellent ICT skills
· Work effectively as a part of the team
· Have knowledge of using PECS
· Can offer a nurturing approach to all that you do
· Work with vulnerable families
We can offer you:
· a warm, friendly school where children are at the heart of what we do
· brilliant, committed and collaborative staff team and governors
· a challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference
· opportunities for further development and training
· a good school which has a commitment to working with parents and the community
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now or contact Grace Macdonald directly on email@example.com