Do you have experience supporting children in a classroom environment? Have you worked as a teaching assistant or learning support assistant? Are you looking for a new and engaging role to start ASAP?
Servoca Education are supporting a primary school based in central Hackney, to recruit a teaching assistant to work on a full time temporary contract, with a view to potentially being made permanent.
You will be supporting within KS2, supporting on a 1:1 basis or with small groups. You will be working with an outstanding and supportive team and alongside some excellent practitioners, ensuring the curriculum is being taught effectively.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in dealing with some challenging behaviours, and be able to quickly establish a positive working relationship.
* Recent experience working with children (that can be referenced)
* Strong communication and behaviour management skills
* Ensure that pupils receive the additional support they need to manage their behaviour
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the behaviour policy and school expectations
* Weekly pay
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Warm and friendly school with dedicated staff team
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out - contact us today!