Psychology Graduates – Mental Health Learning Support - Enfield
The School - Psychology Graduates – Mental Health Learning Support - Enfield
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for graduates in psychology and Sociology to work with students that have social, emotional and mental health challenges in Enfield. The students attending the school are likely to display challenging behaviour which may be a result of a difficult upbringing, attachment disorders, trauma or a variety of other challenges.
The school is looking for graduates who are keen to use their knowledge and experience to create a welcoming environment where students are able to effectively learn within the classroom. You will have excellent behaviour management and be confident de-escalating challenging situations, while also being able to support learners to achieve their best within the classroom.
The Candidate - Psychology Graduates – Mental Health Learning Support - Enfield
* A graduate in either Pyschology or Sociology
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN children and/or care related work
* Experience with challenging behaviour
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Psychology Graduates – Mental Health Learning Support - Enfield
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!