* SEN English Teacher - SEMH
* SEN School based in East London - Newham
* September 2021
* £120-£200 daily rate, depending on experience
*** SEN English Teacher
*** Experience teaching students with SEMH is preferred
Are you currently an SEN English Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Servoca Education are working with a secondary SEN school in the London Borough of Newham, who are seeking an SEN English teachers to join their team.
SEN Teacher - The school
SEN School based in Newham which offer training and support to progress your CPD. The SEN school caters for students with social emotional and mental health needs. Many of the students will be looked after children, have attachment trauma, will be vulnerable and would have been exposed to drug and alcohol addictions. The school are looking for an experience SEN English Teacher to teach from Year 7-11 and will have experience in teaching GCSEs. This role is likely to be temp to perm.
SEN Teacher - The ideal candidate
* You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
* Experience teaching students with SEMH
* Knowledge of the UK curriculum
* Experienced in teaching GCSEs
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
* Aware of safeguarding procedures
* Build a rapport with the students in the class
* Reliable and punctual
* Calm demeanour and patient
SEN Teacher - The position
* You will be required to teach a class of students that all have social emotional health needs and some also have other needs.
* You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
* In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants.
* The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
* Experience in teaching English at a GCSE level
The school can offer you:
* Generous opportunities for CPD
* Fully committed and supportive colleagues
* A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
* An environment where you can grow and develop
* Fantastic children to work with
* Experience working with children or young people who have SEMH
* Enthusiastic, resilient, and positive approach
* Must have legal right to work in the UK
* Wide range of roles and progression opportunities
* Flexible registration procedures
* Market leading pay rates – paid to scale
* Your needs are prioritised
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in Education and want to make difference, we want to hear from you!