PMLD Teacher - Hammersmith
**SEN – ASD/PMLD/SLD
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
The school – PMLD Teacher - Hammersmith
Servoca education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting teachers for three SEN school's in West London that require teachers for students with profound and multiple learning difficulties from September. Each of these schools requires teachers who are experienced teaching students who are non verbal and have a variety of needs.
The Candidate – PMLD Teacher - Hammersmith
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
* Experience of working with students with ASD/PMLD/SLD
* Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - PMLD Teacher - Hammersmith
* The role will involve working with children with special needs (PMLD/SLD/ASD)
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!