KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher with TLR needed in Wembley – September 2021
**Are you a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher looking for the next step in your career?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a career focussed individual to join a high achieving Primary Academy in Wembley, Brent.
This school is three-form entry, holds a ‘Good’ Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ features. One of these features is ‘Leadership and Management’.
The culture of this Academy is that of ‘continuous growth’ both for staff and children and they boast more training days than every other school in the borough. This school is committed to both their staff and their students.
The role will be full time & permanent, salaries will be Inner London MPS.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* TLR Option
* NQT’s welcome
* Brent location – Wembley
* Mainstream Primary Academy
* Supportive SLT
* More CPD than any other school in the borough
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org