SEN LSA - Personal Care - Havering
Servoca Education are recruiting SEN LSAs to work in a Secondary SEN school located in Havering. The school are looking for friendly dedicated SEN LSAs who can support their pupils who have Autism, you will be working potentially 1:1 and in small groups. You will be responsible for engaging between working with small mixed ability groups and supporting the classroom teacher.
Please note, for this role you must have experience in personal care.
* SEN LSA – Personal Care - Autism
* Havering – Full time
* ASAP start
* £65-75 per day, depending on experience
* Helping pupils access the curriculum through dedicated support n 1:1 or in small groups
* Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
* Making and creating resources
* Supporting the needs of students with Autism
* To work alongside and learn from a talented and supportive team of teachers
* To develop teaching techniques and communication skills
* Adapt techniques to suit learners
* To monitor and track pupil progress
* Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
* Carry out personal care
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the school. If this sounds like you, apply now!
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working with children or young people who have SEND, specially Autism
* Experience in personal care
* A confident manner and will be able to adapt well to different situations
* A genuine passion for working with SEND
* Available to commit to at least July 2021
If you are interested, please apply below.
Servoca Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation