Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Kensington – September 2021
**Are you Lower KS2 Teacher looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Kensington are looking for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join them in September. The school is ideally looking for a teacher with a bit of experience behind them but there may also be opportunity for strong NQT’s to join them.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2021
* Kensington location
* M1 – M6 Inner London
* Full time, Permanent
* PGCE or Bachelors of Education with QTS
* Proven experience working with Lower KS2 (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org