Being paid through an umbrella company is a hassle free way of working via an agency. When you join an umbrella company, you are considered an employed individual and the umbrella company will look after all of your Tax and National Insurance deductions, paying you on a weekly basis following submission of your timesheet to the agency.
Servoca Education will only work with a small number of umbrella companies who have been selected for the following reasons;
- They all have expertise in the Education Sector and understand some of the issues and working patterns associated with working in schools
- They are all fully compliant with HMRC legislation and are based in the UK
- They have all passed financial checks to ensure that they are financially robust
The sign up process with RACS, Azebra and PayeRise is simple and takes about 5 minutes. You can contact them using the details provided below, and they will be happy to provide you with an accurate no-obligation illustration, which will allow you to get an idea, based on your rate, of what your net pay will be each week. This illustration will be emailed to you and at this point, you can decide which one you would prefer to sign up with.
- Call: 0845 604 0571
- Web: http://www.racsgroup.com
- Call: 01923 627 900
- Web: http://www.azebra.co.uk
- Call: 0203 096 3710
- Web: http://www.payerise.co.uk