KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher needed in Teddington – September
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Teddington is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
This school have an unwavering focus on positive well being for both children and staff, they encourage an academic whilst inspiring environment and collaborate strongly with the community.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Teddington location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE – or equivalent with QTS
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org